Hart Custom Homebuilders offers one of the most comprehensive custom building programs available. Our goal is to make every home unique and personalized to fit a family’s lifestyle, whether the client decides to start from scratch or buy a home already under construction.
- Family owned and locally operated.
- Twenty-five years of industry experience.
- Professionally educated and trained staff.
- Easy to contact by phone, fax or email.
- Outstanding customer service and support.
- Local corporate office with design center.
- House plan services with optional 3D plans.
- Custom design and build programs.
- Designer showroom program.
- Value priced homes and services.
- Builder warranty program.
- Standard features list.
- Top brand-name products.
- Pre-priced customization catalogs.
- Premium building locations.
- Superior 1-on-1 communication with builder.
- Daily onsite builder supervision.
- Quality craftsmen and labor.
- A client’s ability to select custom colors, upgrades and finish selections will vary based on construction stage.
- Clients must have a finance prequalification form to purchase these homes if a mortgage is necessary.
- A cash deposit is also required.
- The client pays all the costs associated with the construction of the home plus the contractor’s fee.
- A minimum builder’s fee does apply, which includes communication and vehicle expenses. Call for current fee amounts.
- The home must be within a 15 mile radius of the corporate office or additional fees are applicable.
- Hart “open-book” policy applies with detailed spreadsheets emailed to the client biweekly.
Limited Turn-Key Program
- Hart Custom Homebuilders offers the client a lump sum agreement to build their home.
- The client is responsible for paying all allowance overruns and upgrade costs, per the construction agreement.
- A deposit is required.
- Contingencies are not accepted.
- Client’s closing costs are not included.
- Hart “closed-book” policy applies.